Because property is a big ticket item, decisions are never easy. Especially with so many choices in the market, it is very time consuming without engaging an agent. Without an agent’s input, many people ended up paying more yet getting lesser. The good news is many do not know they are being ripped or made a mistake until very much later. I believe goodness begets good. Therefore, I’ve taken the effort to spent some time publishing my knowledge and experiences as a decade-old agent, hoping to help everyone.
- Guidelines to selling a property
- 5 rules to getting the best price
- Guidelines to buying a property
- Understanding Qualifying Certificate (QC)
- When is the right time to invest property?
- Why invest in 2nd property?
- Cooling measure for home loan
- Property prices dropped? How to tell?