New Launch refers to those developments that are still under construction. These developments are often sold through the use of project models, brochures and show flats. There are more uncertainty in buying New Launch because actual provisions are usually different but equivalents. For example, the air conditioner when see in a show unit may be Mitsubishi Stormed, but 3-4 years later when building is completed, the same model would have been obsolete. Therefore, contract usually states equivalents. It is also harder to visualise the views and the sense of space of the actual unit because more than often, show flat does not show the unit you are buying. They would pick only 1 to 4 of all unit types to build as show units. However, such uncertainties can be reduced to minimum when you buy through an experienced agent. Contact Henry Lim at +65 86868388 if you need this service. The main advantage of newly launched developments are:
- Easier affordability due to progressive payment scheme
- Higher appreciation in value due to up-to-date or futuristic design
- Comes with 1 year warranty period and hence lower maintenance cost and breakdown frequency
- Higher rental yield due to buying at present pricing but getting tomorrow’s rental
- Higher rental demand in the area due to tenants always prefer staying in new properties
There are so many new launches in the market, but which are the ones that should be bought for investment or which are the ones to be bought for own occupation? Below are the list of New Launches for your consideration.